Our cloud-based solution enables customers to automate the reconciliation of their supplier statements, manage exceptions and drive process improvements. Statement-Matching can be up and running in no time and we even let customers try it free of charge by taking advantage of our Proof of Concept where you can see it working with your data before making any commitment.
How Does The Pricing Work?
There are two components to the costs:
1. Fixed Monthly Subscription – Based on bandings for the annual volume of invoices processed.
2. Variable Monthly Charge – Based on the number of statements processed.
The annual invoice volume of invoices bandings goes all the way from 25,0001 – 50,000 invoices up to 10M – 13.5M with everything in between, but here are some examples of the Fixed Monthly Subscription for different volume bandings:
- Annual Invoice Volume 25,001 – 50,000: £300 per month
- Annual Invoice Volume 100,001 – 150,000: £800 per month
- Annual Invoice Volume 250,001 – 400,000: £1,000 per month
- Annual Invoice Volume 1,200,001 – 1,700,000: £1,800 per month.
- The variable monthly charge for the number of statements processed is based on 40p per excel statement, which are uploaded directly by customers. Paper (scanned images) and PDF statements are 50p per page, which are processed via our managed service where we extract the data for import to Statement-Matching within 24 hours.
First of all, our software was the first mover in the marketplace for supplier statement reconciliation and is by the far the leading vendor based on number of customers and richness of functionality. Secondly, we are so confident of the benefits to customers in using our solution that we offer 30 day rolling contracts with no minimum term, so there are no long-term commitments and we have to keep delivering value. Not only this, but the 4-week proof of concept and set-up we offer is completely free, thus giving you a chance to get a feel for what we offer before making a decision!
Statement-Matching will transform your Accounts Payable process. If you do need any further proof that you should trust in our dedicated team to take care of your invoices each month, then just look at our large bank of happy customers!
Contact Statement Matching today to find out more.